Swiftic App Maker Review (Formerly Known as Como)
With millions of people now using their smartphones to research products and services online before they buy, deciding to make your own app for your business is a truly wise investment. A mobile app allows prospective and current customers to interact with your company easily from their smartphones and provides you with many different ways to promote your brand and sell your products and services.
Choosing to make an app is really a no-brainer when you consider the benefits that mobile apps provide, but deciding how to make an app is a bit more complex. The good news is that you don't have to pay a fortune to an app design company to have your app made. Online app development software makes it possible to make your own app with no prior knowledge of app design.
Swiftic, a rebrand of Como’s DIY app maker, offers much of the same as its popular predecessor, providing users with an easy-to-use 3-step app maker, which has helped to create well over 1 million apps. This Swiftic app maker review dives into just why the app development software is so beneficial for small business as well as what its few downsides are.
Here is a look at some of the key aspects of the online app maker
- Initial Setup. Imagine having a basic mobile app designed in just three steps! It's completely doable with Swiftic. All you need to do is name your app and select the type of app you want to create, e.g. photography, restaurant, etc. Then enter your company's Facebook page or website URL. The program then links with your company's existing online content and imports all of the information to get the basic framework in place in no time. If you don't have a Facebook page or a website, you can simply start from scratch and add text and images as you build.
- Customisation. Once you have your app imported with the basic template specified to the type of app you selected, and some common tabs like home, contact us, etc. You can begin adding more tabs and customising your app. Swiftic lets you choose from many themes and backgrounds to make your app match your brand image. There are also plenty of enhancements available to allow you to add features to your app.
- Monetisation. Unlike many other app maker programs, Swiftic allows you to build features like in-app coupons, loyalty programs, mobile catalogues, the capability to accept in-app payments, enable clients to place in-app orders with online ordering and track client deliveries as well as a choice of many other features.
- Publishing. Swiftic lets you instantly publish your finished mobile app directly to the Apple App Store and Google Play, so you don't have to spend time learning how to do so.
- Management. Once your app is published, you can easily monitor how well it's performing via the control panel with Swiftic's app analytics. Swiftic's analytics provides you with the ability to measure your app's growth and have full control on your app's progress. Swiftic also make it extremely easy for you to keep your application up-to-date and they'll even help you market your app.
- Customer Service. Swiftic does not charge extra for customer support and is reachable through email. Unfortunately, the app maker does not have live chat for getting instant answers. However, like many app makers it does have an extremely large library of support videos and articles you can search to find the answers to your questions.
- Cost. Swiftic's new subscription plans are $57 monthly, $48 per month when purchased for a year at a time, $41 when purchased for 2 years at a time. You can build and customise your own app for free, for as long as you like, so that you can get an overview of their features before purchasing your app and sharing it with your customers on the App Store and Google Play. Their new plans also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and a very bold 6-month success guarantee. Meaning that if you don't manage to achieve any 'real business results' within six months, they'll give you six more months for free!
Summary of the Pros of Choosing Swiftic as an App Maker
Some of the biggest benefits of Swiftic include:
- Simple Interface. You don't have to be a professional coder to make a fully functional attractive app with Swiftic. All you need to do is name your app, select the type, and finally enter your company’s Facebook or website URL. Everything is then imported from your company's existing online content and added to your app automatically.
- Guarantee. All subscriptions are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee and Swiftic’s unprecedented 6-Month Success Guarantee, which promises that you'll see results from your app within the first 6 months, or you'll get an extra 6 months for free.
- Competitive Features. You would be hard-pressed to find an app development software that provides more options for customisation or monetisation than Swiftic. The analytics and sales support provided by Swiftic are really second to none.
Summary of the Cons of Choosing Swiftic as an App Maker
The drawbacks to choosing Swiftic as your app development software include:
- Cost. Swiftic is one of the more expensive app builder options out there. That said, the amount of time that it can save you when you're creating your mobile app and the features it gives you access to truly maximize the return on the investment.
- Platforms. Swiftic only allows you to make an app for iOS and Android; however, most businesses will find that the majority of their customers use either iOS or Android devices anyway.
- Location-based Feature. Swiftic lacks location-based features that can be found in other services. While Swiftic has a lot of integration options for food ordering services, there isn’t specific location-based features available within the app maker.
A brief look at how easy Swiftic is to use
Swiftic offers a more complete set of features than most other app maker platforms on the market today. The only downside is the program only consists of one plan to access them all, you do need to purchase the paid version of the program, as there are no cheap options (there is a 30-day money-back guarantee). Still, what's possible with this app maker program makes Swiftic well worth the money. That's why it's been used to create more than 1 million applications since its launch and why more than 4500 apps are made with it every day.
An excellent choice for start-ups and small businesses, arguably one of the best and easiest to use app makers on the market, Swiftic will have you creating your own mobile app as easily as 1-2-3.
It used to be that having an online presence was all that you needed for success. Then, it was enough to have a mobile-friendly... Read More
More and more companies are trying to decide how to make an app for their businesses and for good reason. Apps are increasingly... Read More