AppsMoment App Maker Review
Deciding to make your own app to allow customers and prospective customers to interact with your business on their mobile device can be highly beneficial for your business. As more companies hire app designers and use app building software to create custom apps, customers are coming to expect that the businesses they buy from will make it easy for them by offering applications.
Deciding how to make an app in a cost effective way can be tricky for businesses, as app design companies charge high rates for custom app development. Fortunately, AppsMoment offers a do-it-yourself alternative. The online app maker launched 3 years ago and has already been used to publish more than 500,000 mobile apps. Though relatively new to the industry, AppsMoment is well on its way to becoming one of the strongest contenders as one of the must-try services on the market.
Here is an in-depth look at some of its features
- Initial Setup. AppsMoment lets you make your own app using one of about 300 templates. The templates are grouped into different categories, so you can find the one that best fits your business or niche quickly. All AppsMoment's templates come with the basic framework already in place, adding to the software's ease of use, enabling you to piece together your app in no time at all.
- Customisation. There are many ways that you can customize the template that you choose to make your application more unique and match your brand image, even if you have absolutely no technical skills. The program allows you to add numerous features to your app. In fact, it offers more features than many well established app makers on the market. You can also use HTML to customise your app.
- Monetisation. Even on the free account option, AppsMoment lets you generate revenue through in-app purchases and ads. Shopping cart functionality is also available with some of the paid options.
- Publishing. You can publish directly from the AppsMoment platform to the major marketplace for the app format that you choose. Everything is done with just a few clicks to make the process very easy. AppsMoment allows you to publish your app to the Windows and Amazon App Store, as well as the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Management. After your app is published, you can track its performance using AppsMoment analytics. This will enable you to view the number of installs, usage statistics and more. Like many app makers, AppsMoment offer push notifications. Through push notifications you can communicate with your users even when the app is closed, reminding them of up coming events, etc. This will ensure users will return to your app on a regular basis.
- Customer Service. Support from AppsMoment is available via email and through an internal ticket system only. Like nearly all app maker platforms, AppsMoment has a wide variety of support videos and articles, where you can find the answers to basic queries.
- Cost. The Tester, this lets you try out the service and allows you to publish one app to the Apple, Android or Amazon app stores completely free. The Starter version of AppsMoment costs just $49 per year, which is much less than the cost of other app development software programs. There is a limit of 5 apps with the Starter plan. For unlimited app making capabilities, you can upgrade to the Publisher plan that costs $29 per month or choose to pay $197 annually for Publisher+.
Summary of the Pros of Choosing AppsMoment as an App Maker
Some of the benefits of AppsMoment app maker software include:
- Cost. You'd be hard pressed to find a less expensive app maker option out there. There is even a Tester version that lets you create one app for free. To get the most value for your money, the Publisher+ option is the best bet for those who will be making more than five apps.
- Ease of Use. To say that AppsMoment is easy to use is an understatement. Even if you haven't had any experience making an app before, you won't have a hard time figuring how to make an app with AppsMoment. The program is very straightforward.
- Create Games. That’s right; AppsMoment even includes templates for mobile games, games are a hugely profitable industry, and the platform’s versatility and accessibility enables aspiring developers and even non-developers to try their hand at creating and publishing games.
- Many Publishing Options. You can create apps for Android and iOS as well as for Amazon Kindle and Windows Phone devices using AppsMoment. Many other app maker software programs only provide the ability to create apps for Android and iOS.
Summary of the Cons of Choosing AppsMoment as an App Maker
There are only a few drawbacks to AppsMoment, including:
- Lack of Integration. AppsMoment does not support integration with other websites like OpenTable for restaurants. These features are offered with some other app development software programs and may be needed for some businesses' apps, but not all.
- Limited Support. While AppsMoment will get back to you quickly, they do not have a phone number available for you to call or a live chat option. In order to get help, you must either open a ticket or send them an email. Other apps design software programs provide more options for getting assistance if you need it; however, the site is rather easy to use, so most people won't need the added customer support.
A Brief Look at AppsMoment
AppsMoment is one of the most affordable app designer options on the market today and has flexible pricing plans that are designed to meet the needs of all users from the small business to the professional designer. No matter which plan you choose, you'll be able to create a mobile app quickly and monetise it in a number of ways. The app maker also has many publishing options, so you can distribute your app to every major platform.
AppsMoment is a relatively new app maker and perhaps not quite as popular yet as other app makers out there. However, they manage to provide an overall service that is equal to, and in some aspects, better, than some of the more established app makers on the market, and their popularity is growing by the day.
With millions of people now using their smartphones to research products and services online before they buy, deciding... Read More
More and more companies are trying to decide how to make an app for their businesses and for good reason. Apps are increasingly... Read More